We welcome all people. We seek to recruit, develop and retain talented people from all backgrounds.
If you are not sure that you’re 100% qualified, but up for the challenge – we want you to apply.
In this role you will work to prospect and generate leads for our for top brands to increase their brand presence and market share. You’ll be the first point of contact for your customers, as you get them excited, handle objections, and move them through the sales pipeline. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a growing sales team and develop your selling skills!
Sales & Marketing Associates have the opportunity to work, collaborate and grow across a wide array of projects, including:
- Prospecting and generating leads
- Collaborating closely with our clients to develop strategies for target employers, prospects, and messaging/talk-tracks
- Starting and establishing exciting new relationships, opportunities, and meetings with prospective customers
- Qualifying new opportunities and handling complex objections
- Creating significant outbound activity via prospecting, targeted cold-calling and emailing
- Always improving your approach by using data-driven solutions to track your results
- Meeting – and exceeding! – your weekly quota to help hit your own growth objectives
Energetic and self-motivated with the ability to work independently within a collaborative team environment
Highly dependable with excellent time management skills
You’re personable, professional and genuine
Willing and coachable. You’re open to new ideas and trying things out to see what works and what doesn’t.
About Advancer Services
A leading workforce solutions company. We help organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win.