· Perform preventive maintenance
· Perform testing & commissioning
· Respond to breakdown calls
· Repair and maintain equipment
· Communicate with customers regarding maintenance issues
· Other ad-hoc assignments
· Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
· At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
· Required Skill(s): Microsoft Office
· Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Maintenance/Repair (Facilities & Machinery) or equivalent.
· Experience with biomedical/hospital equipment an added advantage
· Experience with water maintenance/pumps/filtration systems an advantage
- Willing to work on-site, hands-on, and independently