• Manages end-to-end immigration application cycles for Singapore Citizenship, Singapore Permanent Resident, Long Term Visit Pass, Student Pass, Appeals etc
• Organizes, drafts and reviews immigration application packages
• Liaise with clients to gather all information and documents needed for the application timely
• Keep abreast of Singapore laws and regulations
• Adept at writing to prepare document packages for the clients
• Conduct handovers and running through the final document package to client.
• Attend to clients’ queries and the completion of the formalities during and post submission.
• Produce creative content and manage social media campaigns
• Creation of social media campaign artwork using Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator
• Other marketing related work
• Preparation of monthly reports
• Only Singaporeans and Permanent Residents
• Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
• At least 2 year of experience in an administrative role
• On the job training will be provided
• Use of Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator
• Excellent command of verbal and written English and Mandarin Language
• Good command of writing copy editing, and proofreading skills will be added advantage.
• Good timeline management and prioritization skills to manage multiple cases simultaneously.
• Professional client service mentality.
• Reliable, Self-motivated, detail oriented and meticulous