Are you keen to work in a world-class sporting environment? Do you value the importance of Youth Development through sport? We are currently looking to identify motivated and enthusiastic candidates to join our dedicated team. If you are passionate about working in an international environment and having the opportunity to grow together with our company please write to us!
Bianka Panova Sport and Art Academy is a unique training center in Singapore which provides the young upcoming talents with the highest levels of Rhythmic Gymnastics (RG) training. Our Head Coach, Ms Bianka Panova, is a 9 times World-Champion in RG and one of the most experienced and respected Gymnastics coaches worldwide.
● Perform day-to-day administrative/accounting tasks such as emails, invoices, maintaining information files, and processing paperwork.
● Updating work schedule for the academy team.
● Update and maintain office policies and procedures.
● Monitor and purchase the inventory of office supplies.
● Collect deposits, send payment reminders and execute sales or other financial transactions.
● Support management in event organizing and manage travel arrangements for the team.
● Manage appointments for the academy team, take detailed minutes and prepare presentations.
● Helping with events for all the staff of the company such as Birthdays and special occasions.
● Applying for various grants given by the government.
● Minimum 2 year of relevant work experience.
● Educational background in Business Administration or Finance would be an advantage (Diploma/Degree).
● The job requires strong administrative skills, being organized, detail-oriented with an ability to prioritize work.
● Initiative and able to work well in teams and independently.
● Motivation to work with people from culturally diverse backgrounds.
● Our core values include approaching life with excitement and a sense of adventure, continuous learning, and open mind.
● PC literacy required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
● Able to start work immediately (preferably)
● Location: Bukit Merah central
● Working hours: Mon-Fri 9am-6pm.
About Bianka Panova Academy
The Bianka Panova Sport and Art Academy was founded in 2015 in Singapore with the clear mission of providing the young upcoming talents with the highest levels of rhythmic and professional gymnastics training. Our Co-founder and Creative Director, Ms. Bianka Panova, is an Olympian and a nine-time World Champion in Rhythmic gymnastics. She has made significant contributions to the European rhythmic gymnastics and dancing world, as well as local.