You must have skills in all of the following:
- Experienced in IT hardware troubleshooting of servers, computers and networking equipment
- Ability to recognise networking appliances/hardware devices correctly and source products locally
- Troubleshoot/Replace faulty hardware equipment like disks, servers, switches and router
- Possess Class 3 Auto License and have 20/20 vision in driving a commercial vehicle
- Communicate well in English (Spoken/Written) and able to type a report of your daily work
You should be:
- 23 years old and above, non-smoker, young and fit to lift about 20 kgs on your own.
- Free of criminal record, and completed National Service
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Foreigner (with all of the above skills and can drive a car/van)
- Determined individual in completing tasks
- Male or Female with an outgoing and great personality
- Able to work min 5 hours daily Mon-Fri
We do Break/Fixes, Troubleshooting of hardware equipment, Deployment of IT equipment and Logistics . Our team performs round the clock, 24/7 to keep mission critical IT equipment well maintained and 'live' so that our customers can sit back, chill and relax. We have some Fortune 500 companies that we support and if you are game, try joining us. We believe in giving you opportunities.