- Basic up to: $2800+
- Career growth and advancement opportunities.
- Location : 1 Greenwich Drive
- Working days : 5 days work week / Rotating shift ( include PH, and weekends)
- Acts as the first point of contact for the customers
- To make efforts to understand both internal and external customers, anticipating customer needs and giving high priority to customer satisfaction
- To provide satisfactory explanation to customers and take remedial action where necessary
- To provide pro-active feedback to the customer to ensure that the committed ETA is respected
- To alert superior of recurring service failures so that corrective actions may be taken to avoid future problems
- Candidate must possess at least an A level, any field.
- At least two years of experience in the Call Centre / Customer Service industry.
- Able to communicate in English and Chinese (in order to provide pro-active feedback to the English and Chinese speaking customer to ensure that the committed ETA is respected)
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and customer service skills
About DHL Supply Chain Singapore Pte Ltd
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent over the world. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world. Under the DHL Supply Chain umbrella, one of the business units of DHL, we provide customized logistics and industry solutions in the areas of supply chain management, warehousing, distribution, value added services, and lead logistics provider services for our customers – helping them deliver better results everyday.