- You will be the single point of contact for users of the Integrated Logistics solutions offered to DHL advantaged customers
- You will handle and manage customers’ orders and requests with professionalism as well as interact and coordinate with staff within the DHL network and vendors for order fulfillment.
- You will also provide enhanced services to meet or exceed customers’ needs, recognise their problems and resolve them satisfactorily.
- In addition, you will be responsible for service performance and management reporting. Training will be provided for selected candidates.
- Must be fluent in English and either (Malay, Mandarin or Tamil) as to liaise either with Malay, Mandarin or Tamil speaking associates.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and customer service skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Decisive, able to multi-task and committed to service excellence
- Possess initiative to respond to customers’ needs with a commitment towards service excellence
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and able to work shifts and/or on weekends/public holidays
- Good team player
About DHL Supply Chain Singapore Pte Ltd
At DHL, people mean the world to us. That’s why our goal has always been to attract and retain the best talent over the world. We provide challenge and opportunity for personal and professional development. We recognize the difference you bring to our business, and together we share the pride of building THE logistics company for the world. Under the DHL Supply Chain umbrella, one of the business units of DHL, we provide customized logistics and industry solutions in the areas of supply chain management, warehousing, distribution, value added services, and lead logistics provider services for our customers – helping them deliver better results everyday.