1. Assist Project Manager in the daily coordination, planning and execution of the project plan at site
2. Liaison with the relevant parties involved in the project work
3. Attend site meetings, inspections, monitoring and reporting of the project progress
4. Perform other duties / tasks as assigned by immediate superior or Head of the department
1. Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering recognised by PE Board/ BCA
2. 3 years’ experience in Civil Engineering/ Road Works Infrastructure Projects
3. Organised, meticulous with positive work attitude
About Eng Lam Contractors Co (Pte) Ltd
Eng Lam Contractors Co (Pte) Ltd is an established Grade A1 Contractor (Civil Engineering) & subsidiary of a public listed company.
We are looking for suitable candidates to join our Company. Interested candidates are welcome to apply by clicking the online apply button to proceed.