Include, but not be limited to: Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs. Testing and evaluating new programs. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
• Design, develop solutions using VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, Scripts writting
• Assist in the preparation and implementation of projects.
• Required to communicate and liaise with stake holders on pre and post development and implementation.
• Willingness to learn and explore new technologies as they emerge
• Able to work both individually and within a team environment
• Min of 12 months in actively developing vb.net/asp.net applications
• A sound knowledge of SQL Databases
• A relevant diploma/degree in IT
• Conscientious with good communication and interpersonal skills
About FRONTIER FORCE TECHNOLOGY PTE LTD
From strategy to execution, Frontier Force brings experienced, thoughtful and passionate perspective to business problems. We work in close collaboration with clients to address critical issues and meet evolving business challenges, and to implement best-of-breed technologies through our adaptive methodologies. Our integrated team of consultants and developers works more efficiently and accurately to deliver exacting standards and effective customized solutions.
Frontier Force’s complementary mix of industry knowledge, breadth of capabilities and integrated team ensures timely and optimal return on investment for clients’ technology-enabled initiatives. It is our imperative to remain strongly competitive, customer focused and cost effective. That is why we have been appointed as the trusted IT partner by many internationally respected MNCs and local SMEs.