1. Responsible for all Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality functions.
2. Manage, implement, maintain, and continually improve an ISO accredited HSEQ management system.
3. Responsible for identifying HSEQ legislation and regulations related to LNG bunkering and LNG distribution on land in all company markets and management of HSE legal compliance, applying industry best practice where standards exceed local legislative requirements.
4. Set annual HSEQ objectives in alignment with company global objectives and ensure these are approved and communicated, establish KPIs, monitor statistics, analyse trends, report performance to senior management, and propose and take remedial action if HSEQ targets are not met or whenever necessary.
5. Conduct hazard identification and risk assessments for FueLNG activities, defining suitable mitigation measures to reduce risk and protect the environment.
6. Conduct contractor and consultant HSE competency assessments, evaluate HSEQ documentation submitted to the company and perform contractor HSEQ performance assessments.
7. Ensure all HSEQ incidents and occurrences are reported, investigated, corrective actions allocated, and incident workflow managed through to closure, in line with company procedures and local legal requirements.
8. Plan and execute an auditing program under the HSEQ management system and assess contractors for compliance with their own HSEQ standards.
9. Foster a positive safety culture among the FueLNG team, promoting reliable reporting practices, risk-based thinking, and resilience to change.</p><p>10. Contribute to lessons learned sessions across the business and implement change where opportunities for improvement are identified.
11. Manage ISO, BizSafe, and other audits to ensure FueLNG maintains its industry certifications.
We regret that only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About FueLNG Pvt. Ltd.
FueLNG is a licensed LNG bunker supplier in Singapore. We provide safe, cost-efficient and reliable solutions in LNG bunkering and LNG distribution.
Our range of services include:
- LNG bunkering for a wide variety of vessels through truck-to-ship or ship-to-ship bunkering.
- LNG distribution to industrial and commercial customers through trucks or LNG bunkering vessels.
FueLNG is a joint venture between Keppel Offshore & Marine and Shell Eastern Petroleum (Pte) Ltd. We work with industry partners such as the Maritime Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) to build a world-class LNG bunkering network and encourage the adoption of LNG as a marine and industrial fuel.
We have also collaborated with the Singapore Chemical Industry Council (SCIC) on the development of Technical Reference for LNG Bunkering (TR 56), which provides a safe, efficient, and sustainable technical framework for LNG bunkering operations.