1. Carry out loading and unloading process for LNG cargoes between vessels, ISO tanks, tanker trailer, LNG kiosks and truck loading unit (TLU) and vice versa.
2. Support other activities in relation to FueLNG businesses and services such as cool down, gassing-up etc.
3. Maintain records such as bunkering checklist, COQQ and BDN of all activities occurred in the shift and to ensure proper changeover of shift including any follow-up activities requirement.
4. Conduct periodic routine inspections on all equipment especially on hoses, couplings, valves to ensure safe operating conditions.
5. Secure and prepare equipment and work sites for LNG bunkering work according to Safe Operating Procedures requirements such as safety zone preparation, FFE in place, dew point check, earthing point and etc.
6. Support training of new personnel or contractor for LNG bunkering related works.
Qualification and Requirements:
– Diploma or Equivalent in Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical Engineering
– MS Office
– Preferably 2-3 years’ experience in oil, petrochemical and refinery plant, utilities and cryogenic processes. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
– Practical working knowledge of mechanical equipment, heat transfer equipment cryogenic equipment, centrifugal and reciprocating pumps and LNG handling and storage.
– Fluent in writing and verbal English, Mandarin knowledge would be an advantage as to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients.
We regret that only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About FueLNG Pvt. Ltd.
FueLNG is a licensed LNG bunker supplier in Singapore. We provide safe, cost-efficient and reliable solutions in LNG bunkering and LNG distribution.
Our range of services include:
- LNG bunkering for a wide variety of vessels through truck-to-ship or ship-to-ship bunkering.
- LNG distribution to industrial and commercial customers through trucks or LNG bunkering vessels.
FueLNG is a joint venture between Keppel Offshore & Marine and Shell Eastern Petroleum (Pte) Ltd. We work with industry partners such as the Maritime Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) to build a world-class LNG bunkering network and encourage the adoption of LNG as a marine and industrial fuel.
We have also collaborated with the Singapore Chemical Industry Council (SCIC) on the development of Technical Reference for LNG Bunkering (TR 56), which provides a safe, efficient, and sustainable technical framework for LNG bunkering operations.