1. Oversee the construction of FueLNG’s LNG bunker vessel including the management of the 3rd party supervisors, liaising with the shipbuilder / Ship owner to ensure vessel is on-time and ready for operations in Singapore.
2. Liaise with FueLNG customers for conducting LNG Bunker Vessel Compatibility study, prepare technical procedures and follow up on lessons learnt after the bunkering operations.
3. Assist FueLNG GM in discussion with new customers.
4. Monitor fuel transition trends, decarbonization regulations and development globally and its impact on FueLNG’s strategy.
5. Review and update technical &amp; operations procedures.
6. Assist with ISO 9001, BizSafe and other audits to ensure FueLNG maintains its industry certifications.
7. Represent and be the face of FueLNG in the Singapore market, supporting the development of standards and regulations to ensure a level playing field.
8. Maintain strong relationships with the Singapore Maritime and Port Authority and ensure FueLNG meets the requirement on the LNG bunker license.
9. Prepare and make presentations at Quarterly board meetings.
10. Any other task as advised by management.
Qualification and Requirements:
– Master’s Degree in Management, Engineering or Technology, Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
– MS Office, ISO 9001 course preferable
– 8-10 years of progressive experience in LNG or Gas business
– Excellent proficiency in English (written and spoken)
– Possess good knowledge and experience in business planning, operations management, and resource management.
– Good knowledge and experience in handling technical and management issues with strong integrity and accountability
– Demonstrates safety and compliance-based approach to Technical Operations.
– Good knowledge and experience in marine regulations and industry statutory instruments pertaining to bunkering services within Singapore Port Limit and Singapore OPL Waters.
We regret that only the shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
About FueLNG Pvt. Ltd.
FueLNG is a licensed LNG bunker supplier in Singapore. We provide safe, cost-efficient and reliable solutions in LNG bunkering and LNG distribution.
Our range of services include:
- LNG bunkering for a wide variety of vessels through truck-to-ship or ship-to-ship bunkering.
- LNG distribution to industrial and commercial customers through trucks or LNG bunkering vessels.
FueLNG is a joint venture between Keppel Offshore & Marine and Shell Eastern Petroleum (Pte) Ltd. We work with industry partners such as the Maritime Port Authority of Singapore (MPA) to build a world-class LNG bunkering network and encourage the adoption of LNG as a marine and industrial fuel.
We have also collaborated with the Singapore Chemical Industry Council (SCIC) on the development of Technical Reference for LNG Bunkering (TR 56), which provides a safe, efficient, and sustainable technical framework for LNG bunkering operations.