In this role of Happiness Ambassador (Sales), you will be part of our sales team and hold a cross-functional role by playing a lead sales role, while working closely with the events operations team for the actual day event management.
As a Happiness Ambassador (Sales), your main role will include the following activities (not exhaustive):
– Generating leads, translating leads to clients, event budgeting and costing, and client management (sending proposals, meeting with clients, pre and post event customer service etc).
– Work closely with event operations team for the management and execution of actual day event.
You will also be asked to perform the following roles as part of your jobscope:
– Facilitate selected event programmes /sessions.
– Assist in other projects such as social media, development of new programmes etc.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
– Highly motivated, open to explore new ideas, and has a proven ability to create and deliver proposals/presentations that are tailored to the customer’s needs.
– Willing to go the extra mile to provide top-notch customer service, and is willing to source and form business and customer relationships for future sales opportunities.
– Strong team player, good time management skills and is able to work in a fast-paced environment with heavy demands.
There will be a 3 month probation period where you will undergo training with our operations team, to be familiar with our entire event process, programmes, and the back-end work which are important knowledge and experience for the sales team. During this period, you will be involved in doing the operations and running of the events, while concurrently managing a small number of sales while you learn the ropes. Once your position is confirmed, your role in operations will reduce and sales will be the main role.
As a sales personnel, sales commission will be given on top of the basic salary for every closed deal.
Previous experience in sales or events is preferred.
Contract length: 12 months with option to extend
About Funworks SG Pte Ltd
Funworks SG Pte Ltd is a corporate events company that provides a one-stop service to our clients.
Our services and programmes includes physical and virtual corporate events such as team building, family days, dinner and dance, and many more.
Our goal is to deliver fun and objective programmes to help companies engage and strengthen the relationships and communication between their people!