In this job role, you will be working closely with our Sales Team to plan, prepare and execute actual day corporate events (e.g., team building, family day, dinner and dance).
As an Events Specialist, your main role will be to plan and execute corporate events which includes the following activities:
– Liaising with clients on event day related communication
– Designing and preparation of event related materials and activities
– Sourcing and managing event day manpower and suppliers (including conducting briefing for staff)
– Overall management of actual day event
– Tech testing (for virtual events) or site recee (for physical events)
– Managing marketplace orders
You will also be asked to perform the following roles as part of your jobscope:
– Facilitate selected event programmes /sessions
– Assist in other projects such as social media, development of new programmes etc.
We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
– Highly motivated, open to explore new ideas, and able to create professional and tailored event materials to suit the customer’s needs and requirements.
– Willing to go the extra mile to provide top-notch customer service in your communication with clients to ensure a perfect event day experience.
– Strong team player, good time management skills and is able to work in a fast-paced environment with heavy demands.
As part of our pay package, events commission will be given on top of the monthly basic salary that is provided.
Contract length: 3 months with the option to extend
About Funworks SG Pte Ltd
Funworks SG Pte Ltd is a corporate events company that provides a one-stop service to our clients.
Our services and programmes includes physical and virtual corporate events such as team building, family days, dinner and dance, and many more.
Our goal is to deliver fun and objective programmes to help companies engage and strengthen the relationships and communication between their people!