Senior HSE Engineer (Singapore)
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Supervise team of HSE officers / supervisors / operations staff.
· Provide training and induction/awareness courses on HSE and related areas.
· Interface with trades, vendors, contractors as required, to ensure a good relationship & communications on HSE matters.
· Setup and review HSE SOPs, process and documentation.
· Lead HSE initiatives and communication/coordination groups to share HSE learning and ensure consistent standards and application.
· Resolve HSE issues at site, recording issues for future learning/trends, and raise major issues for greater awareness and resolution at higher levels if required.
· HSE reporting and participation/leading investigations of accidents/incidents.
· Assist in coordinating with Management, Owners, Contractors, and local government authorities on all HSE matters.
· Undertake and lead incident investigations and to ensure investigation is closed in time.
· Updating on the current HSE trend and best practices and implement on site.
· Updating and ensuring that all safety procedures are up to date and conforms to Singapore and International Standards.
· Assist in the implementation, review and improving the Safety Management System, OHSAS 45001 and ISO 14001 systems.
· Conducting and Managing Internal Audits (Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation and closeout as per the schedule).
· Any other duties assigned by the HSE Manager / MRO Head.
· 4-5 years of relevant experience in Marine industry, preferred Shipyard.
· Possess strong leadership & interpersonal skill and able to work under pressure.
· Good knowledge of Workplace Safety & Health Act & Subsidiary legislations.
· Knowledge of OHSAS 45001, ISO 14001 & SMS Audit system implementation.
· Knowledge on auditing skill.
· Knowledge on report writing & incident investigation & analytical skills.
· Knowledge on management skill.
· Computer literate & good presentation skill.
· Knowledge on fire-fighting engineering.
EA License No.: 17C8537 (Gallons & Grapes)
Registration No.: R1441516 (Chua Cheng Hua)
Job Title : Senior HSE Engineer
Basic Salary : SGD$5,000 – SGD$7,000
Allowance : NA
Work Location : Tuas Shipyard, Singapore
AWS : NA
Performance Bonus : Track Record of around 1.5 Months
Annual Leave : 14 Days AL
Medical : Medical Benefit Provided, verify w HR during interview on details.
Other Benefits : 1 way transportation to shipyard provided from various location, for example if you stay at tampines, they will have several pickup points in tampines, you will be informed of all this location and pick up point, then you will approach one and confirm that pick up point, shipyard will register your name into that pickup point, from then on, proceed to that pick-up point at the mention time and you will be transported to the shipyard.
Working Hours : 5 days, 7.30am to 5.00pm
Nearest MRT : Tuas Crescent MRT (From Tuas Shipyard to MRT takes 5-7 mins on bus, 10-15mins on foot)