Tasks and Responsibilities
· Responding to emergency calls within specified time after allocation
· Assessment of patient on the scene and making preliminary diagnoses.
· Providing emergency medical treatment, including administering medication, pain relief, intravenous infusions, and dressing wounds/injuries.
· Employing specialist equipment, such as ventilators and defibrillators, when needed.
· 2 years of relevant experience in emergency treatment or as a paramedic or combat medic.
· Educated in paramedic field.
EA License No.: 17C8537 (Gallons & Grapes)
Registration No.: R1441516
Comp & Ben Information
Job Title : Shipyard Paramedic
Basic Salary : SGD$3,000 – SGD$3,500
Allowance : NA
Work Location : Tuas Shipyard, Singapore
AWS : NA
Performance Bonus : Track Record of around 1.5 Months
Annual Leave : 14 Days AL
Medical : Medical Benefit Provided, verify w HR during interview on details.
Other Benefits : 1 way transportation to shipyard provided from various location, for example if you stay at tampines, they will have several pickup points in tampines, you will be informed of all this location and pick up point, then you will approach one and confirm that pick up point, shipyard will register your name into that pickup point, from then on, proceed to that pick-up point at the mention time and you will be transported to the shipyard.
Working Hours : 5 days, 7.30am to 5.00pm
Nearest MRT : Tuas Crescent MRT (From Tuas Shipyard to MRT takes 5-7 mins on bus, 10-15mins on foot)