– Responsible for AP/AR functions.
– Perform data entry, invoice checking, monthly depreciation, and bank reconciliation.
– Ensure receipt & payments were processed in a timely and accurate manner.
– Assist to compile and prepare routine reports and summaries.
– Process staff claims.
– Handle petty cash account.
– Perform any other work-related functions as assigned.
– Minimum LCCI (Higher) or its equivalent.
– Minimum 1 year of working experience.
– A team player with excellent interpersonal, organization and planning skills.
– Experienced in handling Full Set Accounts is an added advantage.
About Global Container Freight Pte Ltd
Global Container Freight is an experienced freight forwarder with 30 years of presence in Singapore.
We are part of the Global Group whom has presence in the South East Asia and East Asia region.
We provide one stop service, Ocean Freight, Air Freight, Road Freight, Multi-Modal Freight, Cross Trade, Marine Cargo Insurance and Warehousing services.
Our dedicated staff handles every shipment with full attention and dedication regardless of its complexity. Do it right the first time, always at your delight. Customer success is our commitment.
Our vision is to be a leading Freight and Logistics Solutions Provider continues to drive us in our pursuit towards Customer Delight through Service Excellence.