You will be part of the People Rewards & Org Planning team to build upon the benefits that Grabbers enjoy in all the countries in which Grab operates. To further strengthen Grab’s benefits proposition to Grabbers, you will be required to constantly ideate for innovative offerings that not only differentiates Grab, but more importantly bring value, meaning and purpose to Grabbers. Working with Country People Operations teams, you will also be the primary driver to design and launch new benefits programmes across Grab.
The day-to-day activities:
– Working closely with Country People Operations team and other stakeholders (including Grabber Technology Solutions, Employee Comms, Finance, etc) in the delivery of benefits to Grabbers.
– Performing benchmarking exercises to ensure that our benefits programmes remain competitive with the external market.
– Participate in benefit forums or perform market research to gain industry knowledge and insights in benefits practices.
– Manage the implementation of new regional benefits programmes and ensure relevance to industry standards and compliance with legislation.
– Manage benefits vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of benefit programmes to Grabbers and optimising benefits spend.
– Manage regional benefits’ communications and Grabber engagement to provide positive personalized experience to our Grabbers.
– Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in managing and administering benefits programmes across APAC countries.
– Experience in handling employee insurance remarketing and renewal exercises.
– High business acumen to build business case for benefit programmes.
– Logical and creative in innovating and designing leading edge benefits programmes.
– Passion to drive benefits that make a difference to Grabbers’ daily lives.
– Resilience in facing failures and constantly iterating for success.
– Collaborative attitude in working with stakeholders both within/outside of Pops and Grab.
Grab is more than just the leading ride-hailing and mobile payments platform in Southeast Asia. We use data and technology to improve everything from transportation to payments and financial services across a region of more than 620 million people. We work with governments, drivers, passengers, merchants, and the community, to solve critical problems in Southeast Asia.
Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but we have since extended our product platform to include GrabCar, GrabShare, GrabBike, GrabHitch, GrabExpress, GrabFood, GrabCoach, GrabShuttle, GrabCycle. We recently launched our fintech platform – GrabFinancial, which consists of payments, lending and insurance. Our latest addition is GrabVentures, an in-house incubation platform. We are focused on pioneering new commuting and payment alternatives for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on convenience, safety, and reliability. Currently, we offer services in 8 countries. Our R&D offices are in Singapore, Seattle, Beijing, Bangalore, Jakarta and Vietnam. We aspire to unlock the true potential of Southeast Asia and look for like-minded individuals to join us on this ride.