Working location: (17 locations): Walking distance to MRT
• Receive training and perform duties in various sections of company’s operations such as Service Department, Kitchen Department, Supporting Function Department etc.;
• Gain deep and thorough knowledge of the company’s restaurant operation by rotating on each position;
• Learn from experienced employees to acquire information about methods, procedures, and standards required to perform and excel in your training;
• Progressively master the skills to run restaurant operations.
• Acknowledge and achieve performance goals and objectives defined by management.
• Consistently monitor individual performance and progression with your superior and management.
• Upon completion of all basic training, set new goals and objectives with the management for your progression in the company.
• Achieve targeted progress throughout the training, attend and pass management tests to complete the training program in time.
• Provide support as needed in various departments;
• Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by your superior.
• Applicants must possess at least Diploma in any field.
• Applicants with or without working experience are welcome to apply for this position
• Applicants capable to liaise with Chinese speaking associates have advantage
• Willing to work Weekends and PH(additional allowance paid or off in-lieu)
• Opportunity working with our oversea countries’ branch (SEA, USA, Australia, Europe, etc
About Hai Di Lao Dining Pte Ltd
HAI DI LAO has established in mainland China since year 1994 and listed in Hong Kong stock
market 2018(HKG: 6862) with market value about SGD32 billion. Over 20 years, Haidilao as a large–scale catering enterprise chain has already developed over 500 branches worldwide with about 60,000 employees。
In Singapore,we have operated 17 branches and with about 1,300 employees. We are looking for talents our future leader who are committed to the Food & Beverage/Restaurant Operation industry and we are offering you a desired
opportunity to grow together with our rapid business expanding.