– Bubbly and cheerful personality
– Service oriented with initiative
– Able to work minimum 5 days week
– Able to work on minimum 1 weekend day, either Sat or Sun.
– Host and welcome guest.
– Taking order via ordering terminal
– Serve the dishes to guests, and taking care of their needs during service
– Manage payment request from customers via the handheld terminal
– Operate espresso machine (training provided)
– Take instructions from Sous chef, CDPS
– Maintain positive attitude and establish team work with co-worker
– Fully compliance with workfare practices as stipulated by MOM
– OT 1.5 pay rate (Full timer only)
– Public Holiday double rate (Full time)
– Annual leave up tp 10 days
– Promote healthy living (Medical leave coverage)
– Staff meals & coffee pantry
– Career path promotions
About HENRI @ Far East Square
HENRI is a French wine bistro that conceptualizes the multifaceted aspects of French-inspired cuisine.
Nestled in one of the Singapore CBD’s beautiful conservation buildings, HENRI at Far East Square is a dual concept wine bistro and bakery that offers French-inspired food and wines. The first of its kind in Singapore because it is a wine bistro, also a bakery that come together to marry diverse influences in an exuberant expression. Great food and wine form the bedrock of the French lifestyle and culture. In a land that has successfully harmonized a variety of cultures, (which is also known as the “Little Red Dot”), Singapore is the perfect place that will evolve the idea of what embodies the French culture; disparate cultures bubbling into one perfect melting pot.