The Business Development Executive (BDE) will Develop relationships with potential and existing customers via emails, phone and other channels while exploring business opportunities via online community involvement. Gathering customer information to promote Hiperlogy’s services to prospective clients will be a key job function. Generating new business leads penetration & business opportunity evaluation while actively acquiring new customers and new sales will be a part of the day to day job. Will report to the Regional Business Development Manager.
- Analyse market reports to determine where to seek out new business
- Establish contact with new business opportunities via various means
- Prepare quotations competently.
- Process new orders proficiently.
- Must be willing to do telemarketing sales and explore other channels of sales acquisitions
- Acquire and manage at least 3 new-to-firm customers per month
- Achieve sales targets and KPIs
- Create proposals for new customers to make them realize how Hiperlogy can help with their business
- Manage the entire sales process including but not limited to following up with clients on documents, processing documents received, sending documents to stakeholders, attending site visit with stakeholders, relationship management with stakeholders etc
- Work to position the company’s product offerings to clients and secure contract
- Anticipate market challenges while acquiring customers and work with the team to design solutions
- Work with internal teams to develop the pitch documents that are tailor made to your clients.
- Resourceful, driven and a team player
- Follow company guidelines and procedures for acquisition of prospective customers
- Able to follow-up with prospective customers regularly
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (such as Word, Excel, etc)
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in any field.
- 2+ years in a lead generations field
- Effective bilingual in English and Mandarin to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
- Possess strong business acumen & drive to achieve corporate goals
- Excellent interpersonal capability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize different projects and stay on schedule
- An understanding of how to interpret Digital Offerings
- A familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Willingness to extensively travel domestically with occasional international travel
About Hiperlogy Pte Ltd
We are Hiperlogy! A next generation digital management company that helps companies engage in the digital economy. We are a start-up and looking to create transformational engagements to our clients.
Our primary focus is to provide a transformational engagement through our transformational stack that creates Business Transformation, Experience Transformation, Communications Transformation and Performance Transformation to our clients.