- Maintain and optimize GUI software for microscopic imaging system
- Develop and maintain proper engineering documentations and version control for the software
- Perform machine installation, troubleshooting, technical support, field service and maintenance
- Conduct image calibration and quality verification/control
- Provide general IT supports to support operation
- Other duties as assigned
- Degree in engineering, physics, mathematics, computer engineering or equivalent.
- Knowledge on C#, Open VC, GitLab, or system integration, or cutting-edge IT technology (AI/ML, cloud, cyber security etc.) would be an advantage
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, responsible, and self-motivated with minimum supervision
About Histoindex Pte Ltd
Involved in R&D, manufacturing and distribution of optical medical imaging equipment, as well as in the provision of related services to aid tissue assessment and evaluation of treatment efficacy for fibrosis and cancers. AI-based digital pathology systems function on Second Harmonic Generation (SHG) and Two-Photon Excitation (TPE), which can quantify important biomarkers like collagen fibers, and generate objective and highly accurate data for pathologists.