– Be able to utilize the Fintech and platform resources provided to create touch points with clients
– Expected to have sound financial knowledge and provide holistic financial planning advise to clients
– Need to have a good knowledge of the regulations governing the financial services industry and adhere to the rules and guidelines stipulated when conducting business with clients
– Always conduct yourself professionally and deliver quality service standards to clients
– Achieve a good score for business health, or a balanced scorecard for businesses you bring onboard
Benefits of joining IAM Advisory Group
– Strong fintech capabilities to enable advisors to improve your client engagement and stand out from other advisors in the market
– Lead generation tools for you to build and nurture your client base
– Ready-made system for business sustainability in the financial services sector
– In-house professional development to help improve your competency
Our ideal candidate
– Believes in working smart and letting technology work for you, not against you
– Wants a long term sustainable career in the financial services sector
– High level of professionalism and integrity
– At least a full certificate in GCE ’A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent, Degree holders in any field.
– At least 21 years old
About IAM Advisory Group Pte Ltd
About IAM Advisory Group
- IAM Advisory Group prides ourselves as a highly regarded business consultancy firm in the financial services industry, where we provide effective business solutions to many of our distinguished business alliances and end clients. As a leader in the financial business solutions arena, we are humbled to have gained credibility since our incorporation in 2013.
- Since then, we have evolved into the Fintech space and launched our first end-client app into the marketplace. In 2021, together with our partners, we developed a proprietary fintech CRM system, for our associates to provide holistic seamless financial planning to end clients.
- IAM Advisory Group is a group of agency units representing AXA Insurance Pte Ltd (part of HSBC group).