Roles & Responsibilities
· Perform Installation, Test/Commission, Preventive and Corrective Maintenance (PM & CM), Repair and troubleshoot on healthcare equipment/system.
· Response, monitor and resolve recurring problems to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
· Liaise and coordinate with vendors, contractors, customers for projects.
· Assist superior in project execution.
· Provide Pre/Post-Sales Support.
· Any ad-hoc duties or calls as assigned.
· NITEC/Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
· Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in relevant field. Entry level candidates with willingness to learn are welcome.
· Excellent interpersonal skills highly motivated and service orientated.
· Must possess a valid driving license will be an advantage.
· Ability to work effectively, independently and a team player.
· English verbal and written communication skills.
About Leedon Technology Pte Ltd
Leedon was founded in 2002 by a group of experienced and dynamic professionals who have served in the healthcare industry for many years. The group comprised of experts from various professions i.e. nursing, electronic and biomedical engineering, fire and security, IT and hospital building. Besides its office in Singapore, Leedon also work with associate companies located around the region.
Leedon is a solution provider to the healthcare industry. It is Leedon's aim to provide the manufacturer, a cost-effective solution to market their product & equipment to various regional countries. Being a marketeer, we provide a one-stop solution to manufacturers. Leedon has the networking capability to distribute the products, equipment and services around the Asian region.
Leedon is awarded with certification on Good Distribution Practice for Medical Devices in Singapore(SS620: 2016) & BizSafe Level4. Leedon is the First Medical Test Lab to be accredited in Singapore with ISO17025 and we are the Approved Rigel Service Center for the Region. Leedon is ISO 13485:2016 certified for Installation & Servicing of Hospital Hardware & Electromechanical Medical Devices.