A Finance Officer‘s main responsibility is to ensure business sustainability and continuity.
This position is an opportunity to experience what it is like to be in a startup that allows you:
- To creatively set up and review the fundamental processes and systems for the business (Business management included).
- To have autonomy in the finance management of the business.
- To develop data analysis skills for the digital world.
- To develop amazing business proposals and creative writing skills.
- To gain fulfillment by helping others achieve financial stability.
- To become an effective negotiator and communicator.
It involves providing financial and administrative support to colleagues, clients and stakeholders of the business, which includes (and not limited to):
- Assisting in the preparation of budgets
- Managing records and receipts
- Reconciling daily, monthly and yearly transactions
- Preparing balance sheets
- Processing invoices
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of organisational products and process
- Providing customer service to clients
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
- Being a key point of contact for other departments on financial and accounting matters
- Supporting the Finance Manager and executives with projects and tasks when required
Working Hours and Location
3, Pickering St, #02-47 Great Eastern Centre, S048660
Probation: 3 months – $1,800
*Currently you will be working from home until further notice
*Breaks are one-hour long per working day
*Required to report in the morning and evening
*Will be required to work over weekends if there are events or preparation for an upcoming events
About The Life Group
Life Inc. is an insurance based financial services agency. At Life Inc., our consultants are professionally trained to deliver personalised financial planning to our clients and to bring financial planning into the lives of the people we serve. Through our dedication and professionalism, we envision to preserve the dignity of our clients in their lifetime regardless of good or bad times; as well as beyond their time. Our vision is to create a space where dignity transcends time.