• Provide high-level professional secretarial and administrative support by preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
• Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
• Conserves executive’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Write or draft correspondence, reports, documents and/or other written materials.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Review incoming correspondence; initiate replies as appropriate; route matters requiring action by other Departments and follow up to ensure actions are completed.
• Prepare purchase orders and lease for requested equipment and supplies. Co-ordinate with the respective vendors and department in relation to paperwork, office equipment and sundries and set delivery according to usage.
• Liaise with other departments to maintain and promote efficiency in day-to-day operations.
• Record and/or transcribe minutes of meetings and produce documents in draft or final format (if and when required).
• Receive calls and/or greet visitors, take and relay messages, respond to requests for information; provide information or direct caller/visitor to appropriate individual.
• Maintain and/or create files or record keeping systems. Sort, label, file and retrieve documents or other materials.
• Monitor, track and follow up on documentation, case files or other assignments to ensure appropriate timelines are met and actions completed.
• Establish and maintain effective communication, coordination and rapport with Team Members and Management.
• Monitor media reports and inform Executive Management accordingly.
• Maintain confidentiality of sensitive materials and project the Company’s professional reputation
• Perform any other tasks and projects as assigned.
• Diploma in Business Administration, Economics or equivalent.
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Internet Explorer.
• Minimum of five years solid experience in similar capacity.
• Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
• Able to work independently, meticulous and detail-oriented.
• Responsible, accountable and discreet with sensitive / confidential information.
• Possess a positive work attitude: committed, enthusiastic, outgoing, and helpful; be willing to learn, to participate and to assist others.
• Be able to work under pressure in a fast moving environment.
• Possess well groomed, professional appearance at all times
About Marina Bay Sands
At Marina Bay Sands, we strive to create unforgettable memories for everyone we connect with. Our passion and teamwork inspire us to push boundaries – we never settle, and we know that together, we are stronger. We are always thinking of new ways to do things and how to do things a little better.
Join us and be a part of our diverse, fun and supportive family as we inspire each other and our communities!