Our client are one of the world’s leading accounting networks, with a wide network of 547 offices in 113 countries. They provide services to a diverse range of clients, from large corporations, listed companies to private businesses, entrepreneurs and individuals across a broad array of industry sectors. Their Risk Management department has vacancies for ambitious and energetic professionals who love to work in dynamic environments and are eager to learn from industry subject matter experts.
• Assist in the delivery of the risk management planning and work programmes (e.g. IT Audits & Consulting, Internal Audits, Sustainability Reporting etc) within time budgets, timescales, specifications, and professional requirements;
• Assist to identify corporate governance, internal controls and business process improvement deficiencies/issues;
• Obtain audit evidence to corroborate information and audit findings;
• Perform root cause analysis by understanding the key processes and discussion with process owners, suggest recommendation for improvements;
• Resolve review notes & apply learning to future engagements;
• Support the engagement team to prepare reports and other deliverables;
• Performs other duties as and when needed in projects & assignments;
• Develop and maintain good working relationships with clients and team members;
• Opportunities to work with different engagement senior(s)/managers and team members including colleagues from other departments.
• A recognized Degree in Accountancy, Information Systems or equivalent;
• General understanding of IT General controls and IT Audit Techniques;
• Relevant experience/training in data analytics or IT audits will be an advantage;
• Excellent analytical, verbal, and written communication skills;
• Structured, organized and meticulous;
• Excellent critical thinking, independent and able to meet work commitments;
• Candidate with minimum 2 years experience and/or exhibit great Internal Audit experience and understanding will be considered for Senior position.