You will help to shape, influence and drive the Firm’s business in the Singapore Office. Working closely with our Tax Directors, we are looking for motivated tax professionals to join our growing Tax Practice.
• Assist and support Managers and/ or Directors in the preparation and/ or review of the routine Tax Compliance work and support adhoc Tax Advisory projects.
• Manage expectations within allocated portfolio of clients to provide high quality and professional services, by maintaining excellent relationships with our clients.
For Assistant Managers/ Managers level, you will also be required to perform the following:
• Lead and manage an engagement effectively and efficiently, with minimum supervision.
• Together with the Tax Directors, nurture a growing team of tax professionals through continuous on-the-engagement training, develop and strengthen their technical skill sets.
• Most importantly, identify new business opportunities for the Firm In the course of rendering services to our clients.
Ideally, the candidate should possess the following qualifications and attributes:
• A recognised Degree in Accountancy or professional accounting qualifications such as ACA, ACCA, CPA or equivalent. Candidates who hold the SIATP professional qualification will be advantageous.
• Minimum three years of relevant working experience in the area of corporate taxation. Candidates who have accumulated working experience in Indirect Taxation as well as the Shipping Industry will be highly advantageous.
• A good team player, highly motivated and confident individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
• Possess strong project management skills and adopt a highly organised working approach, with attention to details.
• Excellent communication and writing skills in English language.