- Oversee the IT infrastructure support and operations for the supported business units.
- Responsible for driving project initiatives
- Ensure proper process and documentation in place for server/network administration and computer room operations.
- Manage and enhance proactively quality and efficiency of the IT server/network infrastructure
- Manage vendors for hardware/software acquisition and outsourced IT services/projects and monitor their performance to ensure the committed SLA is achieved.
- Provide management updates on project progress, change requests, risks & issues where appropriate, manage end to end activities and phases of full project cycle.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Master’s Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 year(s) of working experience in process control automation
- Expert knowledge of networking protocols and concepts (such as TCP/IP, ARP, ICMP, MRP, etc), and OPC interface (such as OPCDA,OPCHAD,OPCAE)
- A team player with excellent communication skills and able to work independently
- Quick learner, attention to details and passion for computer network security
- Possess industry professional certification such as CISSP, CISA will be an added advantage
About McLink Asia Pte Ltd
Mclink Asia Pte Ltd, incorporated in 2002, has grown from a photocopier service provider to a service solution provider specialize on Copier Solutions, ERP Solution and IT Solution that helps organizations create, organize and share their information in a structured process that optimize effective business decisions.
In 2012, we established our presence in Malaysia, China and Philippines. We continue to invest in research and development to bring the most cost-effective solutions to all our clients. As our customers grow and evolve, we are also changing together to meet their needs. Today, we are able to deliver comprehensive solutions to meet organizations of varying sizes and demands. We offer sustainable and eco-friendly solutions like recycled office equipments, integrated documents and office systems, which will all help to make our clients greener and also more cost-efficient!