- Prepare proposals and quotations to customers
- Implement and manage overall system integrations project
- Maintain server availability and performance
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
- Work closely with customers and resolve issues escalated by Helpdesk team.
- Escalate or work in tangent with appropriate support specialists or support groups on unresolved issues.
- Escalate hardware repairs to third party providers as needed.
- Lead and manage all IT projects for the organisation.
- Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing with management to express ideas in order to make informed decisions.
- Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems
- Manage IT Staff by recruiting, training and coaching employees, communicating job descriptions and appraising their performance.
- Lead employees through performance management and individual development process. Create, communicate and track goals and objectives. Provide ongoing feedback to team to encourage personal and professional development.
- Create and build an environment which fosters continuous improvement, best practices and ownership for business results.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork that supports diversity, cohesiveness and support.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and handle pressure in the fast-paced SME environment
- Familiar with servers, desktops, networking, security technology, storage such as Windows, Linux, Fortinet, Cisco, VMware, NAS
- Familiar with cloud computing technologies such as Office 365, Amazon Web Services, Azure
- Knowledge of DNS, hosting technical aspects such as Cpanel, HWM
- Strong technical aptitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
About McLink Asia Pte Ltd
Mclink Asia Pte Ltd, incorporated in 2002, has grown from a photocopier service provider to a service solution provider specialize on Copier Solutions, ERP Solution and IT Solution that helps organizations create, organize and share their information in a structured process that optimize effective business decisions.
In 2012, we established our presence in Malaysia, China and Philippines. We continue to invest in research and development to bring the most cost-effective solutions to all our clients. As our customers grow and evolve, we are also changing together to meet their needs. Today, we are able to deliver comprehensive solutions to meet organizations of varying sizes and demands. We offer sustainable and eco-friendly solutions like recycled office equipments, integrated documents and office systems, which will all help to make our clients greener and also more cost-efficient!