- preferably a diploma or degree holder in English, Journalism or Humanities
- excellent written English, including good spelling and grammar
- a meticulous approach to their work and an eye for detail
- the ability to maintain high-quality work while meeting tight deadlines
- able to multi-task
- have an ability to manage contract writers locally as well as internationally
- be able to understand different B2B and B2C content requirements (from our diverse spectrum of clients)
- able to work from home and have the flexibility to work in our (really gorgeous) office in town
- understanding of content for branding, social media, SEO, ads, website content, blogs will be advantageous
- liaise with clients on their content requirements
- collaborate with other departments to deliver the campaigns
- accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention for clients.
- development of editorial governance so content is consistent with client brand voice, style and tone.
- create and manage editorial calendars and organisation workflows
- topic and keyword research
- structuring articles and instructing copywriters on the requirements including deadlines
- performing minor edits prior to submission
- rostering and managing copywriters
- assist Finance department in keeping tabs on work done and payments due to each writer
Shall depend on extent of experience. A junior role is available for those with little or no experience, salary $1800-$2500; a senior role (assistant manager) is available for those with some experience and content marketing/management experience, salary $2600-$3500.
For those seeking inroads into the digital marketing industry, which is doing exceedingly against the tide of industries struggling in this economy – this is the perfect opportunity. You will be exposed to campaigns for some of the biggest brands like Capitaland, SingTel, SportsHub, National Galleries, WWF, P&G, etc.
About MediaOne Business Group Pte Ltd
MediaOne is Singapore's top digital marketing agency. We are recognised for our professionalism, being the best in our field and our dedication to our customers. A highly established and recognised Industry Leader, we have served more than 2000 companies over the last 10 years.
Our clients include Capitaland, WWF, SingTel, ST Electronics, SportsHub, Ministry of Law, Enterprise Singapore, National Gallery, NTUC Learning Hub, Edelman, Phillip Securities, Maybank.
In a competitive digital marketplace we thrive and excel because of our ISO Certified service standards.
As the result of our continuous search for excellence we have achieved various accolades including BizSafe certification, The Most Promising SME 500 Awards, Best SEO Awards, Google Partner status and were featured in The Sunday Times.
Employee welfare, happiness and constant upgrading is part of our DNA. We have one of the highest Glassdoor ratings for any agency operating in Singapore.