- Basic kitchen experience preferred but not mandatory as long as willing to learn
- Emphasis on good hygiene, good attendance record and punctuality
- Some service crew duties will be involved
- 6 days work week
- Meals will be provided during your shift
- There will be some form of heavy lifting, applicants need to be physically and medically fit
- Singaporean/PR and Malaysians welcome to apply
Walk-in interviews at 3 New Bugis Street #03-39/40 Singapore 188867, 3 to 4pm from Mondays to Thursdays.
For other timings/enquiries, please call Mr Wong at 91204579 to arrange.