1. Plans and prepares production schedules for manufacturing.
2. Draws up master schedule to establish sequence and lead time of each operation to meet shipping dates according to sales forecast or customer orders.
3. Analyzes production specifications and plant capacity data and performs mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes, tools and human resources requirements.
4. Plans and schedules workflow of each section and operation according to previously established manufacturing sequences and lead times.
5. Confers with department supervisors to determine status of assigned projects.
6. Expedites operations at delay schedules and alters schedules (after approval from superior) to meet unforeseen conditions.
7. Collate and carry-out standard costing calculation for all products on a yearly basis.
8. Prepares production reports.
1. Good credits in mathematics and Diploma in Materials Management or equivalent.
2. PC literate with knowledge and application in Pivot Table.
3. Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills
4. Minimum 2 years working experience in a manufacturing environment or related field.
About Mitsuboshi Overseas Headquarters Private Limited
Mitsuboshi Overseas Headquarters Private Limited is a Japanese manufacturing company of power transmission belts for automotive, industrial and office automation. Established since 1977, we passionately produce belts for the new age and the good of mankind. Belts embrace infinite possibilities. We want to touch human hearts. We seek dynamic and committed candidates to join our team.