1. Manage the operation of steam boilers and ensure the supply of steam to manufacturing processes.
2. Perform necessary observation, monitoring, test and treatment of boilers.
3. Monitor and record temperatures and pressure of the boilers.
4. Repair and replace the defective equipment parts.
5. Diagnose and troubleshoot any equipment breakdown.
1. Possess Class 1 or 2 Boiler Attendant certificate.
2. Able to read simple technical drawings.
3. Able to perform shift rotation.
About Mitsuboshi Overseas Headquarters Private Limited
Mitsuboshi Overseas Headquarters Private Limited is a Japanese manufacturing company of power transmission belts for automotive, industrial and office automation. Established since 1977, we passionately produce belts for the new age and the good of mankind. Belts embrace infinite possibilities. We want to touch human hearts. We seek dynamic and committed candidates to join our team.