• Attractive remuneration package + Work Life balance
• Full Mentorship Program with Career Advancement
• Allocation of existing Customer Database + Digital Marketing
· Provide advice to help companies and individuals plan for their financial futures.
· Assess clients’ financial situation to help them work towards their financial goals.
· Help clients with financial planning in areas such as retirement, education, and investments.
· Follow-up with Clients Periodically on Their Financial Status, Re-Establish the Clients’ Financial Objectives and Revise / Upgrade the Financial Plan.
· Leads management, allocate existing customer base to help you build your clientele base.
· Digital tools, personalized digital marketing to enhance your personal branding.
· Concierge Service to expand your reach.
· Selected Candidates will be given full sponsorship for their CMFAS examination with tutorial lesson provided.
Website : https://apexgroupsg.com
· At least 21 years old. (Based on MAS regulatory requirement.)
· Singaporean and Permanent Resident are welcome to apply
· Full certificate in GCE ‘A’ Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, Diploma awarded by a Polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent
· Sincere, strong integrity and determination
About NTUC Income - Apex Group
Apex Group is a group comprising authorized representatives of NTUC Income. Established to make essential insurance accessible to all in Singapore, we are now a leader in life, health and general insurance. Armed with an effective and supportive team structure, Apex Group has achieved accolades including Top New Financial Services Director and Top New Financial Services Manager awarded by a large financial service MNC with over 4,000 consultants. Apex Group brings you close to talented, selfless and highly motivated individuals. You have everything- a challenging yet peaceful work environment, the best career opportunities, and people who believe in you. What more can one ask for?