We are seeking individuals with a dynamic personality to be a part of our vibrant and whacky team. Ideal candidate would possess the following traits:-
· Strives in an environment where there is a great emphasis on independence, entrepreneurial spirit and high adaptability.
· Independent, motivated, exceptionally meticulous with eye for detail and passionate about making a difference.
· Excels in client management.
· Understands the events industry as fast-paced and high-impact, is able to work irregular hours during events, has a positive attitude and high level of energy.
· Able to multitask and efficient in producing high quality work within a given deadline.
· Experienced in dealing with confidential information using discretion and sensitivity.
· Willing to travel overseas.
· Possesses at least 2 years of working experience, with a Diploma and above.
· Class 3 driving license. (an advantage)
· Experience in Travel Industry Operations & curating tour packages would be an advantage
What You Will Be Doing:
· Conceptualise, execute and manage overall event curation together with the team and/or independently, ensuring high standards of service are provided at all times.
· Planning and preparing event proposals for clients creatively, thoughtfully, and strategically through identifying needs and conducting necessary market research.
· Managing budgets for events, preparing programme schedules, layouts, briefing decks and coordinating logistics schedules.
· Work closely with clients, partners, associates, team members and 3rd party vendors to provide service delivery by meticulously carrying out the curation and coordination of events.
· Managing client expectations alongside results, to troubleshoot and address any issues pre, during, and post event through the use of own judgement and considerable discretion.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent