- Responsible for implementation and monitoring of Workplace Safety & Health and Environmental Management Systems at work sites.
- Conduct regular WSH Safety inspections, ensure follow-up actions to ensure safety compliance.
- Work closely with site operations staff and Project Managers on all Worplace Safety and Health issues.
- Competent to prepare accident reporting and investigations and tool box meeting.
- To ensure risk assessment and safe working procedure are properly executed on site, revise and enforce when needed.
- Conduct job hazard analysis to determine safe working practices and engineering controls.
- To assist Project Manager to liaise and co-ordinate with stakeholders, authorities, agencies and consultants employed by Developer/Client.
- To ensure risk assessment and safe working procedure are properly executed on site.
- Conduct job hazard analysis to determine safe working practices and engineering controls
- To facilitate and conduct internal auditing in order to ensure compliance with ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS45001 standards.
- Ensure legal compliance to statutory safety and environmental regulations and timely submission of mandatory documents.
About Quek & Quek Civil Engineering Pte Ltd
Founded in 1988, Quek & Quek Civil Engineering Pte Ltd has a strong reputation for successfully delivering many civil infrastructure projects, including the Esplanade outdoor theatre, numerous Changi Airport and PUB drainage projects.
Our areas of specialization include (but not limited to): Airport, Seaport and Reclamation works, Basement structures, Demolition works, Drainage/River improvement works, Earth works, Piling works, Roads and Bridges, Sewage Rehabilitation, Shoring Works and Cofferdam.