• Manage full spectrum of HR functions including staff benefits, payroll and administration
• Manage recruitment process including talent sourcing from online platform, conducting interviews
• and preparing employment contract.
• Payroll administration including CPF and income tax submission
• Process work pass application/renewal/cancellation
• Responsible for the updating ad maintenance of HR database and leave administration
• Prepare monthly reports and HR statistics
• Other ad hoc HR duties as required
• Minimum Diploma or Degree in Human Resources Management
• At least 2-3 years of HR generalist experience
• Working knowledge of local employment laws and HR practices
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders
• Good computing skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
• Ability to multitask, organised, meticulous and resourceful
• Able to work independently as well as in a team
• Bilingual (to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates
About SK JEWELLERY GROUP
SK Jewellery Group is a leading and established jeweller headquartered in Singapore. Founded in 1991, the Group established its first goldsmith store, under the brand name Soo Kee Jewellery in Bedok Central.
In 1996, Soo Kee Jewellery made headway into contemporary white gold and diamond jewellery, pioneering the change in the local jewellery retail landscape. Today, SK Jewellery Group has a network of retail brands, which includes SK Jewellery – the ultimate jewellery gifting destination, where our fashionable jewellery and mementoes cater for a wide demographic for different occasions, and Love & Co. – the specialist in bespoke bridal jewellery, particularly in engagement and wedding bands. SK Gold – a 916 contemporary and wearable gold concept that prides itself as the Everyday Luxury, Everyday Shine jewellery, and Star Carat Shop – marking the Group’s foray into a full-fledged, digital first lab-grown diamonds dominant concept, presenting a new solution aligned to today’s new-age lifestyle for, specifically, the millennials.