- Translate business and workflow requirements into technical requirements
- Design, build and deploy custom solutions for clients
- Work with the development team to continually improve the product
- Receive on the job coaching from senior members of the team
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, new products, etc.
- Assist with client acquisition by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Managing relationship aspects of institutional clients
- Preparing sales and investment decks for potential clients
- Plan, conduct and test developed platform to ensure product quality
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in any subject
- Knowledge of Foreign Exchange and International Financial Markets
- Must be able to read, speak and write Mandarin and English fluently
- Passionate about financial technology in general
- Fast-learner, able to research on his/her own through self-study
- Good work ethics, resourceful and problem solver
- Strong communication and attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills and ability to communicate solutions to colleagues
Please send your resume to [email protected] and indicate the job title in the subject field.
About Spark Systems Pte Ltd
Seeing the challenges of FX today with high latency and rejection rates, fragmented marketplace and outdated technology, Spark Systems sets out to build a robust trading platform designed for low-latency access to worldwide FX liquidity with smart algorithmic execution, reducing trading costs for our clients. We are also delivering our next-generation automated data-driven decision tools to help our clients discover market opportunities with the deep tech and data analytics we have on our platform.