Job Responsibilities :
- Operate machinery safely and effectively for production processing and handling of Raw Materials to meet production schedule
- Operate forklift to transfer the production goods between warehouse and working area
- Ensure work done meet Quality, Quantity and Environmental & Safety standards
- Follow Safety Procedures, Company Policies and SOP for equipment operations
- Work under the guidance of Supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner
- Maintain the work area clean, safer & organized
- Minimum 1 year experience in Manufacturing Industry with continuous plant operations
- Minimum O level Certification
- Forklift Driving Certified
- Able to commit 12 hours rotating shift (5 days) ( Transport Provided)
- Able to start work immediate or short notice
- Miscellaneous Allowances
- Group Medical Insurance
- GP & Specialist Claim
- Dental / Optic
- AWS / VB
- Annual Increment
Applicant can send their resume to [email protected] Kindly state your Age, Expected Gross Monthly Salary and available date for arrangement of interview.
About Sumidurez Singapore Pte Ltd
SumiDurez Singapore Pte Ltd
Being a subsidiary of Sumitomo Bakelite Company, Limited of Japan, SumiDurez Singapore produces a wide range of premium quality phenolic molding compounds used in the manufacturing of electronics, electrical and automotive applications for Singapore and the Far East markets.
We have built up a quality assurance system where we will uphold and improve quality throughout all processes, including product specification, product design, production preparations, manufacturing, sales and service. We strive to provide products that will satisfy our customers. SumiDurez Singapore is also committed to the protection of the environment.