Administrative duties including but not limited:
Childcare fees and record of payments
• Collects childcare fees
• Maintain proper and accurate record of payments
• Assist Principals with enrolment enquiries, registration and etc.
• Ensures that all information and documents required by authority are complete, in order and submitted on time
• Ensures that all new enrolment, withdrawals, notification of changes must be submitted and keep in an orderly manner
• Ensure all ECDA matters are checked and verified
Filing & General Administration
• Maintains accurate administration records
• Conducts monthly stock check• Maintain & update the staff insurance records (new/resign)
• Undertakes any other duties as assigned by the Principal from time to time
• Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level/GCE ‘O’ Level.
• At least a 1 year related experience in administration
• Computer literate, especially in MS Office
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good in administrative work
• Able to work 5.5 days per week (Monday to Friday, half-day saturdays)
About Super Talent Childcare Pte Ltd
Super Talent Childcare Ltd aims to provide professional early childhood care and education for the children within the community.We provide quality programmes for children between 2 months to 6 years of age regardless of race, nationality or religion.We are committed to making a difference in the life of every child.We believe children are central to everything we do and we work collaboratively with the families and communities to bring out the best in our children.All of our Super Talent Childcare Centres have attained SPARK certification.