Aviation Screening Officer (AvSO) is responsible for conducting specialised security screening checks and ensuring the safety of the airport while maintaining its high security standards with accordance to the airport security guidelines.
• Screening of passengers at designated zones
• Manual bag checks
• Usage of security screening equipment for screening purposes.
• X-ray screening of checked in luggage’s
• Attractive Bonus of $2,000*
• Gross salary up to $2,300*
• Paid Training provided
• Additional $300 for special dept
• Annual leave & Medical
• Medical insurance coverage
• Yearly dental benefits
• Yearly performance bonus
• Fully sponsored WSQ certified security training
• Work injury compensation
• Promotion opportunities and career advancement
• No experience required (course and on-job training provided)
• Free passes to local attractions
• Singaporeans only
• Shift pattern will be 4 working days with 2 days off or 5 days work with 1 day off
(Permanent Morn/Night) Off days will be on rotating basis.
• 12 hours permanent shift
Applicants with no experience are welcome to apply as training will be provided.
Interested Applicants kindly contact Ms Riya @ 9188 1962 by WhatsApp, SMS or call for further inquiries.