We are looking for proactive individuals who are team players, sales and customer service driven for our growing retail group.
Career growth opportunities
Multi-cultural and friendly working environment
5 Days work week
– To provide outstanding customer service
– To handle customer’s enquiries and feedbacks
– To perform cashiering, housekeeping duties, display arrangements
– Develop a strong working relationship, team-work with in-store managers and colleagues
– Other duties may also be assigned depending on operations needs
– Outgoing, well groomed, customer service oriented
– Multiple locations
– Able to work long hours, including weekends and public holidays
– Candidate must possess at least Primary/ Secondary School/ “O” Level or above
– Required Skill(s): Customer service oriented, Cashiering, Store management
About THE EDITOR'S MARKET
The Editor's Market is a modern-day marketplace for unique and up-to-the minute fashion. Established since 2010, we have created alluring destinations, both online and offline, where people can gather to explore and discover fashion, and immerse themselves in fashion, design, arts and music culture that we have curated.