Job Scope :
· Able to execute design drawings under tight deadlines.
· Assist in other ad-hoc assignment assigned by company.
· Able to efficiently produce professional illustration and presentation board.
· Assist in managing all aspects of design development & site implementation.
· Able to conceptualize creative designs, do space planning and produce construction drawing.
· Source and co-ordinate with contractors & suppliers for material needs / work.
· Minimum Diploma in Interior Design with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
· Strong background in corporate interior design, conceptualization and space planning.
· Proficient in using AutoCAD, 3D modeling / Rendering software, 3Ds’ Max, Studio Viz, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop etc.
· Responsible, independent, highly organized, meticulous with the ability to multitask and an eye for details.
· Proficient in preparation, planning, co-ordination & execution of all projects.
· Able to work under pressure and enjoy the challenge of meeting tight deadlines.
· Good command of English & Mandarin.
· Able to start work within short notice.
· Monthly Recreation/Sports/Leisure Vouchers
· Monthly incentive for full attendance
· Family Care & Enhanced Child Care Leave
· Monthly Allowance for Personal Grooming
· Monthly Utilities Welfare Subsidies
· Incentives for good review from client
· Monthly I-Medicare Insurance
· Monthly Grocery Voucher
· Kid’s year end school uniform
· Maternity & Paternity Leave
· Handphone allowance
· Annual Leave
· Marriage Leave
· Staff Discount
Interested applicant please send your detailed resume with a recent photograph, stating your current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org