Interior Sales Designer (Freelance & Full Time)
Managing of Interior Design Projects (Commercial & Residential) which includes:
· Source for new projects and clients.
· Meet clients and understand their renovation requirements.
· Provide professional advice on space planning, design conceptualization and renovation solutions to clients.
· Prepare layout plan, quotations, relevant documentations and design concepts for clients.
· Liaise with clients, vendors and suppliers.
· Manage project cost, schedule and make sure deadlines are met.
· Ensure hassle free handover to clients.
· No exhibitions duty.
· Passionate and has a flair for creativity in interior designing.
· Minimum Diploma in Interior Design with 1-2 years of relevant experience.
· Good command of English & Mandarin.
· Proficient in using MS-Excel, MS-Word, MS-Project, MS- Powerpoint & Photoshop.
· Sales and target driven.
· Self-motivated, can multi-task and meet tight schedule.
· Able to work independently.
· Able to start work within short notice.
· Monthly Recreation/Sports/Leisure Vouchers
· Monthly incentive for full attendance
· Family Care & Enhanced Child Care Leave
· Monthly Allowance for Personal Grooming
· Monthly Utilities Welfare Subsidies
· Incentives for good review from client
· Monthly I-Medicare Insurance
· Monthly Grocery Voucher
· Kid’s year end school uniform
· Maternity & Paternity Leave
· Handphone allowance
· Annual Leave
· Marriage Leave
· Staff Discount
Interested applicant please send your detailed resume with a recent photograph, stating your current and expected salary to: email@example.com
About Trusst Inc Pte Ltd
<p>Trusst Inc is a one-stop interior design consultancy, with a full and comprehensive range of interior design and implementation services for corporate offices, retail and service environments, as well as residential homes. We are expanding and looking for highly motivated Interior Design Consultants to join our team.</p>