We are looking for experienced and dynamic individuals to assume the positions of:
SENIOR CORPORATE SECRETARIAL EXECUTIVE
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for providing assistance and support to the Group Company Secretary and Legal Counsels in all company secretarial matters including but not limited to logistical coordination for Board meetings, Audit committee meetings, AGMs, preparation of agenda for meetings, schedule of meetings, minutes taking, arrangement of Board luncheon, ACRA filing, update of registers, grant of share options, coordination for annual report matters, announcement to Directors, preparation and collation of board papers, change of bank signatories, tender-related matters.
You will report to the Head of Legal/Company Secretary.
· Diploma in Law/Legal studies or equivalent
· ICSA qualification or equivalent is an advantage
· At least 5 years’ Corporate Secretarial experience in Singapore public listed companies or service providers handling Singapore public listed companies’ portfolios
· Preference for candidates with experience in Corporate Secretarial work in a Singapore public listed company
· Proficiency in computer skills
· Good command of spoken and written English
· Excellent communication (written & verbal), multitasking and problem-solving skills
· Excellent ability to work independently as well as in a team
· Good working attitude and self-motivated
· Please indicate your notice period, current salary and expected salary in your resume
About United Industrial Corporation Limited
We are a well-established Group of Companies listed on the Main Board of the Singapore Exchange. Our core activities are in property development and investment.