We are looking for a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison from prospects to our Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and organic research, and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact until you close the deal. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. The Business Development Representative independently drives all aspects of the sales process for assigned markets and clients, and proactively finds new prospects to fill pipeline and achieve assigned sales goals, while also supporting Sales and Operations team members.
Essential Duties and Tasks
· Passionate, proactive, coachable, strong work ethic.
· Attend trade shows as assigned.
· Participate in professional & industry associations.
· Respond to RFP submissions.
· Utilize a Consultative Sales Approach and propose a “best-fit” solution for prospects.
· Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
· Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
· Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
· Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
· Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Executives
· Report on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales and contact results
· Stay up to date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
· Maintain company, product and industry knowledge.
· Ability to schedule and manage your own time, delivering on the activities that produce results
Required Skills and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Relevant Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Must be authorized to work in Singapore – we are unable to provide sponsorship at this time
2-3+ years of successful experience from within the leisure and entertainment industries.
· Three or more years of experience as a Business Development Rep or Account Manager preferred.
· Track record of achieving sales quotas
· Understanding of sales performance metrics
· Two or more years’ experience with the use and setup of ticketing software preferred.
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 and QuickBooks preferred.
· Fluent in English fluency preferred. ( including Mandarin for Singapore)
· Availability to travel is required and may vary by season and activity level.
· International travel may also be required, and employee must maintain a valid passport throughout their employment with the company. The estimated travel for this position is approximately 20-30%
Mission Statement: To be the acknowledged worldwide leader in our industry by consistently providing the highest quality solutions, exceeding customer expectations and setting the standard for product features, reliability and innovation.
About Vivaticket: Vivaticket has been a global leader in the ticketing and events services industry for over 25 years and currently provides innovative solutions for attractions, events and leisure sites in more than 30 countries worldwide. With a direct presence in Italy, the UK, the US, France, the UAE and Singapore, Vivaticket is uniquely capable of competing in a diverse range of international markets.