- Competitive salary package
- Career advancement
- Conducive working environment
- Manage and provide leadership to daily accounting operations, GL, AR & AP functions
- Conduct month end and year end closing process including prepayments, accruals, reconciliation of General Ledger and detailed supporting analysis and relevant documentation
- Perform monthly reporting on Profit & Loss as well as Balance Sheet
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation and Fixed Assets Schedule on a monthly basis
- Management and preparation of Cash Flow report
- Prepare quarterly GST reports
- Responsible for annual budgeting and monthly forecast
- Work closely with relevant departments on Project Costing & Analysis
- Liaise and work with auditors and tax agents to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and all filing requirements
- Supervise a team of junior Finance staff
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Job Requirement :
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 10 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong ability to work under tight deadlines
- Able to simplify processes and reports without compromising on report accuracy and quality
- Meticulous and able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good working attitude with focus on value-adding
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Strong Excel and Presentation skills
- 5 day work week
- Preferably available immediate
- Willing to work in Tuas
- Transport provided at designated MRT stations
About Wan Sern Metal Industries Pte Ltd
Established in 1988, Wan Sern has today taken the lead as one of Singapore's quality facade specialist in Aluminium, Glazing and Steel works with an annual turnover of over S$20m
It provides one-stop comprehensive solution to clients, architects, interior designers, developers, consultants and main contractors in the Residential, Commercial & Industrial arenas of the Building, Construction and Renovation industry.
Today, Wan Sern has fostered strong local networks within the Singapore Building Construction industry and employs over 150 professionally trained staff to offer the most thorough and timeliest customer cares. Wan Sern truly believes delighted customers are the basis for a successful brand.
In every project, Wan Sern aims to effectively honour her commitment to all customers and enabling everyone to recognise the Wan Sern brand through her products and all touch points from design, production, to installation.