We are looking for a highly skilled individual contributor who is a technical specialist in end-to-end social media and campaigns marketing for a media, tech and sport project. You are a growth hacker with a demonstrable track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns and content management.
– Demonstrate community leadership and participation both on and off line
– Manage content related assets, administrate, create and publish relevant, high-quality content across channels, create regular publishing schedule, leverage right tools to promote and manage content, integrate relevant marketing channels, oversee all paid social and digital campaigns
– Develop and execute social and digital marketing plans including brand development, identifying target customers, setting clear strategies for content, promotion, engagement and conversions, setting up and running ads on self-service facilities, measuring and analysing insights turning them into recommendations, optimising and reiterating to achieve ROI
– Advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging the community in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate, possess project savviness with ability to identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company, reporting notable threats to appropriate management
We want you if
– You’re an accomplished, resourceful and strong hybrid of a planner and executor who likes to make things work even in ambiguous and emerging conditions
– You’re a collaborative personality who also has a strong desire to excel
– You’re curious, open-minded and possess a solutions-first mindset
– Bachelor’s /Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree or equivalent
– 3 or more years of relevant experience /social media & campaigns marketing is preferred
– Strong background in paid, earned, shared and owned digital, social and mobile marketing with ability to ideate and flesh out solid concepts
– Excellent communication (both verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
– Passion in sport is an advantage
– You have the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and manage your own projects
– You’re a Singaporean or PR
Who We Are
– We are consultants who build businesses in different sectors. In this position you will have the opportunity to work on our sports and media project.
– Please include your CV /portfolio in your application. File types accepted: PDF or Word. Upload a single file smaller than 10MB. If your CV/portfolio is too large, host it on an external site, such as Google Drive, WeTransfer or Dropbox, and provide a link in your application.
– We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.