Assist the Area Manager in overseeing day to day operations including main job functions such as ensuring outlet QSC, sales driving, costs managing, performing customer service and cashier duties.
Provide general management at outlet including supervising and training of staff.
· ITE or higher
· Preferably have some working experience in F&B and keen to embark on a career in F&B
· Positive attitude with high energy level to manage in a fast paced work environment
· Strong leadership qualities to lead, co-ordinate, manage and motivate subordinates
· Good organization, inter-personal and communication skill
· Customer oriented and pro-active in understanding and meeting customers’ needs
· Diligent and willing to take on additional duties and responsibilities
· A good team player
Training, uniforms and meals provided
AWS and other benefits
Salary range $1600 – $1900 depending on experience
Good career advancement
Ya Kun Kaya Toast is a Singaporean chain of mass-market, retro-ambience cafés selling toast products, soft-boiled eggs and coffee. Founded by Loi Ah Koon in 1944, Ya Kun remained a small family-run stall for decades, but has expanded rapidly since Loi's youngest son headed the business in 1999.